Monday, August 6th •7:30 P.M.
Ronnie Burcham, Superintendent (859-689-7642)
(MAIN SHOW RING)
1. Contestants must be a member of Bluegrass Horse Pulling Association.
2. Rules of the Blue Grass Horse Pulling Association of Kentucky will be in effect.
3. Horses will be weighed at Fairgrounds by Blue Grass Horse Pulling Association.
4. Team means horses.
5. No team may leave arena until pull is over. Leaving will disqualify team.
6. No intoxicants are allowed.
7. Trophy will be given with first premium.