Saturday, August 11th • 9:00 A.M.
Location: MOTOR SPORTS ARENA
Gary Anderson, Superintendent (859-630-1520)
OPEN TO BOONE COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY
IDENTIFICATION IN THE FORM OF A DRIVER'S LICENSE REQUIRED
Weigh-in Time 6:00 - 8:45 A.M.
ENTRY FEE: $15.00
Drivers will meet at 9:00 A.M. sharp - behind judges stand
|001||6000 pound Light Weight Class||$100.00||$75.00||$50.00|
8000 pound Heavy Weight Class
- Drivers must be 16 years old or older. No one under the age of 16 is allowed on the track or in the make-up area.
- Contest open to rubber tired, two wheel drive farm tractors only.
- No dual wheels on rear permitted.
- 10 minute breakdown rule.
- No turbos allowed in either class.
- Winners will be determined by the driver pulling the dead weight of sled & load 10 feet.
- Two pulling chance will be given to each contestant. They may have choice of direction of pull.
- The hitching point is limited to 20 inches above the ground and nothing shall come incontact with cable between hitching point and drag; only a stationary drawbar will be used. Driver must stay with his tractor and away from the pulling area when he is not pulling.
- All tractors must have minimum of 3-inch opening of clevis.
- Tire limit is 18.4 x 38 inches.
- Any driver that causes disturbance of any kind will be promptly disqualified.
- Drivers who display poor sportsmanship will be disqualified.
- The judges will be in full charge of the contest, and their decision will be final. They will determine the amount to be added to load each time. No one other than drivers, weight handlers and judges will be permitted on the track.
- The fairboard is not responsible for any accident which might occur in the contests, and each contestant entering the contest does so at his own risk.