- 6-7 Years
- 8-9 Years
- 10-11 Years
- 12-13 Years
- 14-15 Years
- 16 and Over
Location: Motor Sports Arena
Saturday, August 5th - 5:00 - 10:00 p.m.
Monday, August 7th - Saturday, August 12th 5:00 - 11:00 p.m.
Registration: Monday, August 7th from 2:00 - 7:00 PM (any registration after 4 p.m. will need to pay the gate admission of $10.00)
Location: Floral Hall
Competition will be judged on Tuesday
Rules for Senior and Junior Classes ONLY:
* Size of finished item: 21x21 inches.
* Set on 4 baseplates: 32 x 32-inch studs.
* Constructed of building bricks with the majority being Legos.
* Should NOT include any sets from Lego or other manufacture (which means build is a custom piece).
|Senior, 16 & UP|
|001||Lifetime Memories (anything from life experiences that holds a special place in your heart)||3.00||2.00||1.00|
|002||Planes, Trains or Automobiles||3.00||2.00||1.00|
|003||My Favorite Building (any type of structure from present or past that holds a special place in your heart)||3.00||2.00||1.00|
|Junior, 15 & under|
|004||Item made from LEGO bricks||3.00||2.00||1.00|
|005||Item made from LEGO bricks||3.00||2.00||1.00|
|006||LEGO/Connects Motorized Item||3.00||2.00||1.00|
|Moved from Hobbies|
|007||Item made from LEGO bricks (ages 9 & under)||3.00||2.00||1.00|
|008||Item made from LEGO bricks (ages 10-15)||3.00||2.00||1.00|
|009||LEGO/Connects Motorized Item||3.00||2.00||1.00|
* Viewers vote will be judging exhibits between Tuesday, 3:00 PM—Friday, 4:00 PM.
* The “People’s Choice” trophy will be awarded at that time.
Sponsored by: OKILUG (Ohio Kentucky Indiana Lego User's Group)